Thursday, May 19, 2011

Whats Happening 5/19/11

Today I defeated Stragoi Gallowgrief in the tower of knowledge. I want his staff ( a bigger version, he is kind of short)

After that I sopke with Hrafn Lorespeaker in Ravenscar. He said that to be protected against the coven's evil rune magic I must collect 3 mystic talons from Witherwing Wardens. It didn't take very long to defeat 3 of them, or 8 in my case. Next I went back to Hrafn Lorespeaker, he said that now that I have the talons I need to go and get a ice shard from the glacial plains. So I went over and used the green teleport stone, it took me straight to the glacial plains, I collected the ice and took the teleporter back to Hrafn Lorespeaker, he said I had to defeat Mord Runchanter. After I defeat him I go trough his stuff, I find a piece of paper (I wanted a piece of pie) that had 2 names on it. I will continue my quest trough grizzleheim tomorrow.

P.S.  If you haven't voted on what the name of my alt should be, vote now.

No comments:

Post a Comment