Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Blogger Conspiracy

     The topic of interest among bloggers lately is that KI (kings Isle) would not let blogs that are affiliated with blogger and other sites become community blogs. this caused a "period of tension" (I don't know how else to describe it)between bloggers and KI on twitter. I personally didn't agree with KI. I think everybody should have an equal chance of becoming a official community blog.
     So at some point during the last few days KI changed the guidelines to be a community blog so that NO ONE Could be a community blogger.


Taken from Wizard101.com
Click picture to enlarge

As a result of all this Thomas DeathGem created a site called Awesome Wizard101 Blogs I was lucky enough to be one one of the first ones to get their blog on the site. So I ask you to check it out, you might find some new blogs to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment