Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ravenwood Ball

As you may have heard by now there is a small little party coming up called the ravenwood ball. well, I might be under-exaggerating a little bit. It is actually the BIGGEST and BEST party of the year. I went last year, but I wasn't able to enjoy it because I didn't have the tux...

You know Its awesome

Arrive at ravenwood (vampire realm; area 1) on June 25 at 6pm central. I will be there early, because last year it was so crowded that I couldn't even get into the realm.

Wait there is more (I sound like a infomercial) The party is only half of it, there is also prizes. You could win anything from a KI free games code to a Massive Fantasy Palace.
For more information go to diaryofawizard.com

P.S. If you want a tux like mine go to Eloise Merryweather in marleybone (next to Zeke) and purchase the noble hat, noble garb, and the noble footwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment