Sunday, June 19, 2011

I am officially a Dragon Rider

I have done it, it took over 22,000 crowns, but I have done it.  I now own a Bone dragon mount.

  Out of the 57 dragons hoard packs I bought, I received the following...

  • 1 Bone dragon Mount (Permanent)
  • 2 Dragon Wings Mounts (Permanent)
  • 4 Blue Dragon Mounts (1 day)
  • 2 Dark Redwing Mounts (1 day)
  • 5 Faithful Dragoness Mounts (1 day)
  • 3 Utility Dragon pets
  • 1 Vigilant Dragon pet
  • 2 Dragon Pets
  • 1 Sea Dragon Pet
  • 2 Dragonrider's Balance Blades
  • 2 Dragonrider's Assailing Boots
  • 2 Dragonrider's Vigilant Boots
  • 2 Dragonrider's Utility Boots
  • 1 Dragonrider's Vigilant Robe
  • 2 Dragonrider's Vigilant Helms
  • enough housing items to decorate a sultan's palace with some left over
  • reagents
  • and pet snacks

No comments:

Post a Comment