Sunday, April 24, 2011

The inappropriate conduct is getting worse.

I was in the commons today ( Realm: WU Area: 1) and I witnessed some really inappropriate stuff.(I've heard some bad stuff about the wu realm but never anything like this) I use the word stuff because it wasn't just cursing, It was other stuff I cant explain on the blog and still keep it family friendly. I must have Reported at least 10 of them but they still didn't stop. It got so vulgar that I couldn't stand it anymore and Left. I would put a screen shot of the chat up, but I want to keep this g-rated. My point is that the game is supposed to be rated E 10+  but some people that play it make it AO (adults only). which brings me to my next point, the report button is there for a reason, USE IT. I think that if you don't want to hear it and you wouldn't want a 5 year old to hear it, you should report it. If everyone reported people for inappropriate conduct W101 would be alot more family friendly.

Below are some links about internet safety and reportable offences:



No comments:

Post a Comment